|Input Voltage:||AC100 - 277V 50 / 60Hz||Pfc:||>0.95|
Dimmable LED Panel Light,
led recessed ceiling panel lights
Warm White SMD2835 with Epistar chips 3200K 3W Round LED Panel Lights
|Input Voltage||AC100 - 277V, 50/60HZ|
|CCT||WW2700-3200K, NW4000-4500K,CW 5500-6000K|
|Operating Temp.||-20 ~ +50 cesius|
|Storage Temp.||-30 ~ +80 cesius|
|Expected life span||50,000 Hrs|
|Certification||CE, RoHS,ETL, DLC|
1. by using this technology the panels have become thinner, lighter, more aesthetically pleasing, economical and much more efficient than the old illuminated boxes.
2. based on the principle of throwing light received from the side, to the surface equally.
3. proficient in Micro Prism Algorithm light optical spectrumsystem,produceing a homogenous surface light with all of the surface being lighted equally.
4. good at lighting fixtures and display boxes wtih high efficiency and longer lifespans.
5. cut groove processing any figures, such as circle, ellipse, circular arc, triangle.
1. High brightness and efficiency.
2. TRIAC and PWM Dimmable functions are available.
3. Acrylic panel and excellent light conformity.
4. Beautiful face and thin thickness, only 26mm thick.
5. Easy to mount.
7. Green and energy saving (70% energy saving than fluorescent tubes)
8. Wide range of input voltage:100-240V AC
9. Good light consistency, no dark light
10. New inner high efficiency constant current driver, with heat protection system, can work under unstable voltage.
11. Special inside circuit design, each group of LEDs work independently, avoiding any mutual interference problems between groups
11. No UV radiation, no RF interference and flickering.
Why choose us?
1. Delivery Time:
Normal 15 days after order confirming. Some items maybe more faster
2. Payment Terms:
T/T 30% deposit after order confirmed, the balance after goods ready
OEM Service is available.
4. Shipping Ways:
By Express: DHL, UPS, EMS, TNT, etc.
By Air: Please let us know the airport.
By Sea : Please let us know the seaport.
UPS, FEDEX, EMS etc
Contact Person: Mr. Joy